matrix assessment passed with flying colours!
Last week Wheatsheaf was assessed against the matrix standard and passed! The matrix standard is the national quality standard for organisations giving information, advice and guidance so it's central to what we do. The assessor spent 3 days interviewing customers, staff and volunteers, looking at how we work, what we do and the results that we achieve, and examining the organisation against the matrix criteria. The strengths the assessor identified were:
- we don't give up!
- we have clearly understood ethos and values
- we have happy staff
- we celebrate customer outcomes and achievements
- we invest in partnership working
- we create a pleasant and welcoming, quality environment
- we are developing the use of social media
This is a reflection of all the hard work that staff have done and continue to do.