Help for Young People
We deliver a number of programmes across South Hampshire helping Young People that are not in Education, Employment or Training to get back on track. Not all programmes are delivered in all of our centres. For more information about a particular programme please get in touch.
The BIG Mentoring Project
BIG - Better Relationships, I'm in Control, Grow in Confidence, is a flexible programme to support young people with the most complex needs, 1-1 support combined with small group activity where appropriate, includes non financial incentives to recognise progress and financial support to remove barriers.
- A robust Initial assessment and needs analysis to agree how best to support the young person.
- The young person will receive individual and continuous mentor support to encourage continued engagement.
- Support to progress to volunteering, apprenticeship, a college course, or employment.
Provides support to young people aged between 15 and 24 who are NEET or at risk of becoming NEET to overcome barriers to participation.
- 1-1 coaching, support with applications for training and/or employment
- Traineeships that include a paid training allowance.